The WABE Spirit Award is given to those individuals who have made a significant contribution to WABE; the convention, the executive, or in providing exemplary service in some way, to the WABE organization. It is intended for those individuals who embody the WABE spirit through action such as:
– Dedicating countless volunteer hours to the organization
– Continually and relentlessly advancing the mission of WABE or to our external community
– Assisting with the annual convention
– Serving on the WABE Executive committee
– Reining in volunteers to ensure that WABE remains viable and imperative
This Award may be bestowed upon any current WABE member in good standing or one that has retired within the last two years.